Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sunday Stamps # 128

I am traveling this weekend to visit my parents in an eastern state, and do some "geologizing." So I am preparing this post ahead of time. I also may have little or no internet until later next week, so I will visit your posts as I can.  Anyhow, it's time for Sunday Stamps.


Our theme this week (by suggestion), is sea creatures.  Luckily, I have a few relevant stamps from fellow Postcrossers.

 
A Charonia shell on the left, also known as a triton.
 
 

A beautiful stamp of an orca or killer whale.

What stamps have you to share?  Please feel free to join us.

Theme next week: Presidents and kings.

Viridian


2 comments:

Bob Scotney said...

That's a whale of a stamp.

VioletSky said...

Love the whale stamp. I would like to go whale watching at least once in my life.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails