Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sunday Stamps # 84

You know you have been involved in postcards, stamps, and Postcrossing for too long, when you start dreaming you are in a store, and are excited about their postcard selection!  Yes this was my dream last night, a very detailed dream.  I was of course in the USA but they had so many interesting European viewcards of castles, and mountains.  I could not decide what to get.

It's a quiet August day, and I think many people are on vacation.  So let's take it easy this week.

This week our theme is open - anything you wish.


These dinosaurs arrived in my mail recently. Er, I mean dinosaur stamps, from Turkey.  Two classic dinosaur species, beloved of children everywhere.  What would you like to share with the group this week?

Theme next week:  Useful or practical things.  Interpret that however you will!

Please add your link below.  Thanks!

Viridian

8 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

My son sure love this kind of stamps!

Ana said...

oh yeah, Ive had such dreams too...and compared to reality they are actually perfect stores indeed coz there you can find just all those kind of cards and stamps you've always wanted to :)

Have a great Sunday!!

Marcie said...

I finally managed to join in again! Summer is always busy ;-)

VioletSky said...

I understand such dreams. It seems this hobby has taken over all aspects of my life as well!

Bob Scotney said...

T-Rex has always been my favourite.

Lisa B said...

That sounds a better dream than one I recently had of going to the garbage tip, when I'd been clearing out stuff :).
The dinosaur stamps would be great for encouraging children to get into stamp collecting.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

I don't believe I've seen dinosaur stamps before. My sons would have loved them, a good few years ago.

dakotaboo said...

After a few weeks on holiday I'm back and my entry is now posted. Happy Sunday Stamps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails