Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pink Saturday - Oct. 2

Hello and welcome to Pink Saturday!

I am joining with Beverly at How Sweet the Sound. Click on the link and see who else is joining the party.

This is a postcard from Carol in Great Britian, that I received through Postcrossing.  You can read about postcrossing in my previous post.  I have received over 500 card, and I can say that pink ones are rather rare!  It sure is cute.  Unfortuantely the US postal sorting machines have marred the surface.

Thank you Carol, for your card!
Viridian


9 comments:

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

I love the pink rubber duckies!
Have a lovely pink day!
xo Tami

The Painted Garden said...

Hi,

Happy Pink Saturday. Love your adorable pink duckies.

Have a lovely day.
Blessings,
Erin

Ann said...

Sweet little pink rubber duckies. Happy Pink Sat.
Ann

SandwichINK Real Estate Info said...

What a cute rubber duckie card. It's one my grandkids AND my granddog would love as well :)

Donnie said...

My husband, the retired postal letter carrier, sends his apologies for the marks on your card.....lol....actually he said that's a shame and then I got a 2 hour infomercial on how the machines work. Anyway, I love your pink duckies. really cute. Happy Pink Saturday.

Miss Rhea said...

Very Cute !! Happy Pink Saturday !!!

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: What a great post card and a wonderful idea. Thank you for following my blog. I look forward to getting to know you. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

Jacqueline said...

Happy PS, I am just catching up as we were out of town. These duckies are sooo adorable, and whoever saw pink ones, so much classier than yellow ones. I love this, what a treasure and a find.

Rebecca said...

The postcard exchange sure does seem fun-love the pink duckies! Happy PS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails